Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 171 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We are searching for a Dynamic and Top-Peforming Sales Hunter and Team Leader. A believer in our best-of class digital products. A mover and shaker. A ferocious competitor who delivers the goods for clents and prospects and closes business. If the above describes you, we may just what you are looking for.
Integreted Digital Specialist for WDVM in Washington-Hagerstown
As a memver of the Washington, DC (Hagerstown)/Nexstar digital sales team, the Integrated Digital Specialist is responsible for generating and growing digital marketing services revenue for the company. The IDS will be the Washington-Hagerstown market expert on digital services and will work, both independently and in conjunction with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the digital marketing services area. The Integrated Digital Specialist will achieve this by professioinaly and effectively selling Nexstar's digital products and inventories (including but not limited to targeted video, digital audience and reach extensions, SEO/SEM. and sponsorhips) with the intent to advance client objectives.
1. Implements digital marketing stratigies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
2. Establishes credible relationshps within the Washington DC business community.
3. Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
4. Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
5. Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
6. Explains to customemrs how specific types of di gital advertising will elp promote their products or services in the mosst effective way possible.
7. Provides lcients with information regardiing rates for digital advertising placement.
8. Develope advertising schedulels with clents and station personnel responsible for placing didgital advertising across multiple platforms.
9. Works with clents and station personnel to develop digital display and Social advertsing campaigns, as well as other digital services such as Search Engine Optimization and other products offered through Hyfn.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Digital marketing services sales lead and subject matter expert for the team.
2. Act as the liasion between the internal sales teams and clients by maintaining regular contact to ensure campaign goals are being delivered and achieved.
3. Develop and execute go-to-market sales packages, strategies and tactics that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets.
4. Generate new digital marketing services business and grow business from existing clients.
5. Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships.
6. Meaningful contributor in sales meetings on digital marketing topics (ex. best practice sharing, industry trends). Assist with training sales team on digital marketing services.
7. Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients on industry best practices.
8. Be an effective partner with the market's sales team in generating reveune.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education: BS of BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications preferred.
1. 2+ years of outside digital marketing or media sales experience preferred.
2. Producing deliverables or managing campaigns in online advertising, digital marketing or related industry.
3. Experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) and Google Analytics
4. In-depth knkowledge of ad server capabilities to troubleshoot delivery issues and provide effective solutions to resolve such issues.
5. Significant knowledge of the local digital marketing services product offering and effective use for clients.
6. Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who is able to work effectively both independently and collaborating in a team environment.
7. Effective communication and presentation skills with high-level decision makers.
8. Excellent follow-up. time management, strong orgainzational skills and attention to detail.
9. Proven track record to meet and exceed individual sales goals and the goals of the team.
10. Up to date on latest trends in digital marketing service industry.
11. Resourceful, self-motivatedd and a skillful multi-tasker.
12. Ability to manage account receivables for your book of business.
13. Proficient in MIcrosoft Office. Some knowledge in HTML, JaveScript, Flash, and Rich Media will be a plus.