Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the largest TV station operator in the country. With the reach of 171 television stations in 100 markets addressing nearly 38.7% of US television households, and a diversified, growing digital media operation. Nexstar Media Group Inc. is the parent company of Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. & Nexstar Digital LLC. Learn more at www.nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We are considering candidates with a strong hybrid skillset and willingness to adapt quickly to new environments. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for maintaining both the Dynamics AX 2012 R3 system and resolving issues within the SQL Databases. This techno-functional expert will collaborate with the Technology and Accountings/Finance teams to identify functional requirements and analyze/resolve issues.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
Maintain company’s ERP (AX 2012 R3) and 3rd Party Add-ons (Doclink, SK Banking)
Provide continuous support for all AX related issues
Manage and complete multiple complex projects and tasks simultaneously
Generate SQL reports (SSRS)
Create and Modify Reports using Management Reporter
Other responsibilities as required to maintain business system applications
Application tuning and performance monitoring.
Setup and maintain documentation and standards. (translate business knowledge to functional requirements)
Work as part of a team and provide 7×24 supports when required.
Do general technical trouble shooting/debugging and provide consultation to Finance/Accounting teams.
Necessary Core Skills:
- 4+ years of experience working in a hands-on Dynamics AX support/administrative role
- Well-rounded exposure to multiple AX modules, emphasis on Financials (GL, AR, AP, FA, BR, PA)
- Must be able to create/modify security roles, and good understanding of batch jobs.
- Demonstrated history of successful full-cycle AX implementation projects
- 2+ years Microsoft SQL Server database administration, performance design/tuning, backup, recovery,
high availability, and security. Experience with AlwaysOn Availability Groups.
- Experience administering SQL Server Databases utilized by Microsoft Dynamics AX a plus.
- Excel Add-In to upload data.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Relevant Dynamics AX certifications are a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
- Must understand Intercompany transactions.
- Understanding of AOT
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Ability to write statements querying a SQL database
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Willing to constantly update oneself on new software and market conditions